With our talk on "Certificate Management in European Rail Systems" we are keen to be part of the digital Meetup of the Community Digitale Schiene Deutschland on October 28th.
Dr. Martin Koop will present possible certificate management scenarios and threats in European railway systems at 14:15h and discuss the (IT security) implications together with the participants.
DB colleagues can register for the event at the following link:
All other use this registration link:
The motto of the event is: "Bringing topics and people together", and will present many topics around the fields of Digital LST, Digitalization Railway System, Security and Telecommunication Networks.
The keynote speakers are Dr. Bernhard Gschwendtner and Dr. Jörg Blechschmidt. Among others, the following topics will be presented:
- AI in dispatching / S-Bahn Stuttgart - Dr. Thomas Thiele
- Europe's Rail Joint Undertaking - Dr. Michael Leining, Nextrail
- Fiber Optic Sensing - Andy Lämmerhirt
- Interlocking protocol RaSTA - Peter Hebenstreit
- FRMCS planning of DB Netz - Achim Vrielink