The EULYNX consortium has published the latest version of the standard for command, control, and signalling. Baseline 4 Release 1 introduces for the first time a comprehensive specification of security requirements for digital interlockings in Europe. The Security Cluster relied on INCYDE's expertise in the field of security in rail. Based on in-depth risk assessments, the EULYNX Security Cluster was able to set requirements for both technical and process-related security. These will significantly shape European digital interlocking technology in the coming years. The release paves the way for common European security to counter the increasing threat situation. The EULYNX Security Cluster including Max Schubert and Richard Poschinger has published the following documents with BL4R1:
- Eu.Doc.15 - Security Concept
- Eu.Doc.114 - Security Specification
- Eu.Doc.115 - Security Parameter Specification
- Eu.Doc.116 - Security Threat and Risk Analysis
- Eu.Doc.117 - Interface definition and specification SSI
- Eu.Doc.121 - Security Service Specification
Richard Poschinger and Adem Sen provide insights into the new standard here.
Baseline 4 Release 1 is available for registered organisations here.